Went Zumba in the morning.. I love it!! It let me sweat alot! lol~ Today they have this song..
Hee hee.. this song not bad..
Went back home and bath aft zumba than go out makan with mama n sisters.. I bus-ed down to causeway pt meet dear dear.. walk walk awhile than go back his house and slack.. He busy with his PC again.. hee hee.. I watch cartoon movie..
Seefood is the name of the cartoon.. haha! A interesting movie.. I like it~ Dear dear keep asking me "Bao Bei wa u wan to have for dinner"... lol~ I really dun knw wa to have lo.. I told him I wan to eat uncle leong seafood.. I feel like eating crab.. He really wan to treat me tat.. But I said No.. I indeed craving for crab.. lol~ I been craving super long le..Basically I craving for seafood.. hee hee..
End up I suggest to go causeway point eat The Manhattan fish market..
Our order.. The food all not bad.. I quite like it~ 2 of us share one ok.. lol~ But we eat until damn full lo.. So 1 set pattier is enough for 2 person.. hee hee.. Thank dear dear for the treat..