Today wake up early to go for interview at Habour Front. Everything go quite smooth. Aft tat went back home.. Con't my daily route send resume..
Ard evening time meet Wenzi at Tampines Interchange. Went for Aqua aerobic.. This is my 1st time take part in aqua aerobic.. Not bad wor.. I quite like it.. Will be going nxt wed for aqua aerobic again.. hee hee.. Heard tat aqua aerobic is ideal for people with joint problem.. My mum have been taking part abt half yr le she said indeed improve her joint problem.. So if u have any joint problem can try Aqua aerobic...
Surf youtube I found this..
Zumba fitness for Xbox kinetic.. lol! Interesting nia.. If saw it will buy one n play.. Hee hee.. Zumba indeed is interesting.. Maybe coming sat will be going to Zumba..
Due to some reason, I will nt appear in FB messenger chat anymore.. if unable to find me in msn.. U can find me by phone..