|
Monday, July 16, 2012
Jobless day 12..
Meet dear dear for BBQ buffet at Tampines One.. Enjoy the BBQ buffet.. Wkdays even cheaper which is abt $15 plus per person.. hee hee..
Aft tat we went shopping ard..
Dear dear brought this n try.. Mocha with red bean puff.. Taste nice.. Not tat sweet~ Last stop we went to NTUC.. He brought all this for me..
Hee hee.. Thank dear dear for all this treats! I love the donut peach taste gd!! *Yummy*
Finish our shopping ard 4 plus.. Dear dear bus-ed back home for dinner.. As for me I go back home for my dinner..Although we meet just a short while also nt bad.. hee hee..
At nite con't sending my CV.. I also finding part time.. At least get a part time for the time period before I get a perm job at least I gt some income to come into my pocket.. Hopefully I able to start work by end of this mth or Aug.. *Pray*
10:04 PM
|