|
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Jobless day 13..
Went to Tampines One makan with MaMa.. Daiso at Tampines open lo... Today is their opening.. Not much ppl maybe wkday ba.. hee hee.. Me & MaMa go n walk walk c c.. MaMa brought this...
The food cover.. When use is like tat...
Look nice hor.. Can wash n reuse..
Brought this butter case.. Dun knw good bo.. Will c how.. hee hee.. Reach home start to plant my sunflower..
Sunflower seeds...Potting in process..
My Strawberry pot which I brought at Daiso few mth ago at Simei.. Cute hor?? hee hee.. My sunflower new home.. I cannt wait to c my sunflower grow.. hee hee..
Aft tat I also tidy up my prawning kit..
My prawning kit.. hee hee.. I cannt wait for my nxt prawning session.. hee hee.. Finish all this stuff, I went to do my daily route.. Send CV..
Tat all folk for today!
12:01 AM
|