|
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Jobless day 16..
Today receive a call from one of the job agent.. Will wait for the confirmation of interview date by Monday.. Mostly nxt wk will have interview to go..
Went to check my nuffang earning..
Wohooo~~ I have earn S$99.20.. Thank for all the support on clicking the ad appear on the left side of the ad column. I can earn so many due to all of your click.. I still need all ur support by clicking the ad for me if u saw it.. Xie Xie..
For those who not sure where is the ad.. Here is the example where u can find it in my blog..
On the left side column, u scroll down u will saw this "Click me pls".. If u saw the ads help me click it..If u just saw a blue box which has the logo nuffang and does not show something like the one I showing now mean there is no ad so no need to click.. If there is a chance where there is no ad I will post n show u all.. hee hee.. So if u saw ad showing the one here just click.. Thank u!!! Gam xia many many.. lol!
12:43 AM
|