|
Friday, July 27, 2012
Jobless day 21..
Meet dear dear at Sim Lim.. Accompany him to shop for his PC stuff.. He thought I feel bored accompany him to c all this PC stuff.. hee hee..actually no nia.. Just tat nv slp well last nite.. My neck pain.. Aft tat we decide to watch movie..
We watch..
The Dark Knight Rise.. In all super hero I dun really tat like batman.. lol~ But aft watching this show let me feel tat Batman actually not bad.. lol~ Started to like him.. hee hee.. This movie worth to watch! Highly recommended..
Taken 2 going to be out in Oct'12! I wan to watch.. hee hee.. I am waiting!!! Aft finish our movie, dear dear's frendz msg him n jio him for steamboat. End up we went to tampines one to have korean bbq~ The queue is super long sia.. We able to get a seat by the time almost 8 plus... We start to munching our food..
Lastly his frendz send me n him back home.. hee hee.. Enjoy my day~
11:18 PM
|