|
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Tuesday
Today bring Xiao Xi back to my parents hse as I need to go back n work le. My parents n sis they went to pray for my ah gong at temple today as tou qi. So fast ah gong leave us 7 days le. alot happening in the wake which I hear from my mum. Just feel sad for ah gong.
Mum ask me how much I want to pay for ah gong last birthday. Mum said that we have to celebrate for ah gong his last birthday nxt month aft tat is just pray for his death anniversary. Will see how..
Oh.. the stuff order from tabao is here,,
All this casing is my mum, sis and aunt de., haha.. I get to know I only order 1 transparent casing for G3, ipad casing and Xiao Xi's hat. My order seen less than theirs.. Somemore only my transparent casing is here I still got Xiao Xi's hat and ipad casing not here yet. Hope to rec'd it soon.
Brought this 2 items for Xiao Xi One is for buckwheat pillow casing and another is bathing toys. Hope he like it~
10:09 PM
|
Social Media Ads Friends 2008-2011 entries Joey Eileen Kelly Vy Blogs I Read Mioavian Noobcook Misstamchiak Innermi Dolphin Man ??? Sana ????????? Miao PigGirl 17 chipmunks Angela Chia Lai Kuan Diana Online Spree Monbebe Branded Babies Jumping Baby Jacks Taobao PipiPuPu Patchyfactory Recent Entry Entries January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 August 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 December 2015 October 2016 January 2024 February 2024 March 2024 April 2024 |