|
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Month End
So fast Oct ending soon. Coming is Nov than after that is DEC!!! my fav month of the year. hee hee.
Hubby help me brought this to complete my funkpop beauty and the beast set.
This is the only set that very difficult to find lo. Lucky hubby able to help me get this.. Thank you hubby. hee hee..
Hubby very cute de lo.. Everytime c me will ask me miss him. I always tell him.. I saw u liao no miss le.. lol~ He will be show me a sad face.
This year birthday I will be working as my boss is not in office so I need to work lo. Haiz. Told hubby that he kinda of.. As he already taken off that day to celebrate for me. Sorry hubby. I told him aft work we go n celebrate with Xiao Xi. haha. I keep asking him what present for this yr.. haha..He always said I already gif u G3 liao. That mean... No present for this yr.. ^-^
9:36 AM
|