|
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Me + Him = Kinsey
Hmmm.. mmm... How shall I start abt this topic.. It is part of my love journey with hubby and how we maintain the r/s.
I know my hubby in IRC chat room and meet up. We started to msg and chit chat on phone. Happening is my bff bf is his pri schmate. haha. Which I can said the world indeed is small and round. We become couple in 2003.
Now count back we been together almost 11 years 4 months and 21 days.
Dated for 10 years, Married 1 years
In 10 years of dating period, we do have happy and bad moment together. We even separated once before and get back again. Once we back, everything go well until early 2013 something happen in our r/s. It really heart breaking that time when he told me. I do sense and wait for him to tell me. During that time he facing retrenchment + r/s problem, he facing a lot of stress. Went to drink with frendz n etc. Over a period of time, everything back to normal. We decide to be carry on our r/s. It really take time to heal I can said.
On 2 May'13, we got our love nest key. We started to plan for our hse and ROM.
On 23 May'13, officially husband and wife.
On 7/8 Dec'13, officially shifted into our love nest. Trying to adapt each other living lifestyle. Until now still ok. Will have small argument over some home stuff. I feel hubby a lot of comment de.. Like towel sometime I wipe I put back the hanging area and forgot to spreading it open and light forgot to switch off he will like nag on me and sometime the tone so unhappy. Seriously, I really will forgot de. I know my fault but he will keep nagging. He also sometime bath liao just dump the clothes on the basin never bring to the bin beside the washing machine, toilet light also forgot to switch off, TV switch also nv switch off & toothpaste use le just left it uncap. All this I saw I do w/o nagging on him lo. But the light case I will purposely tell him " DADDY! u always said I nv switch off the light aft go to toilet. U also lo". U know what he will do.. He will got meh. U show me. Than I bring him over he just switch off and said to me " there switch off le lo". Sometime really buay tahan him. Anyway give and take I can said. Overall living with him still good.
On 20 Dec'13, I shocked everyone. Kinsey in my tummy for 32 wk 5day whereby I never notice. Kinsey went thru the love nest progress like drilling, painting, cleaning and zumba in my tummy. Nothing happen safe & comfort in my tummy. I and hubby was shock too. We never plan for kid yet. He is our legend and miracle I can said. We only have 2 mth to prepare Kinsey stuff. Lucky got my family member for helping. This is what family for..
On 10 Feb'14, our bb boy Kinsey see this world. Aft Kinsey born.
We do have bad & good time as Hubby & Wifey.
Good Time
Frankly, hubby consider a good & lovely hubby afterall. He quite dote me. Always store my fav drinks and food in the fridge for me. When I say I hungry he will ask me what I feel like eating and he will go n cook for me. When he wake pass stuff tat I like to eat he will brought for me. Especially cupcake. He will sometime check twelve cupcake have mint cupcake anot. haha. If have he will buy for me.
We have this habit that every morning before went to work will have a good bye kiss before leaving the house. Sometime hubby will suddenly ask "Miss me??", spread his arm wide open to ask for a hug or put his chubby cheek infront of me and ask for a kiss. Every of his action made me feel blessed and loved. Hubby ytd said this is how we shall maintain our r/s. Cannt be like hi and bye tat all the r/s will turn bad. I do agree. Sometime we will tease each other this and that. Whenever only me n him at home at nite going to bed sometime hubby will hold my hand to sleep. I appreciate every action hubby done to me to made me feel loved and blessed.
Bad Time
Basically, we dun have much er ren shi jie aft Kinsey is born. Frankly said is really difficult to balance between me & hubby r/s n bonding with Kinsey. How shall I say. Kinsey is taken care by my mum from Mon to Fri evening. We only bring Kinsey back on Fri evening and sun will need to bring back to my parents hse. So bonding time with Kinsey consider less.
There was one time, hubby dun knw what happen suddenly find me problem. Say all those hurtful thing. Summarize what hurtful sentence he have said.
- I take our hse as hotel. Sometime stay here sometime stay at parents hse.
- Everything he pay like bills n etc.
- Care only Kinsey not him.
I never treat our house as hotel. I sometime will stay over at mum hse becos I just wan to accompany Kinsey abit. I already dun have much time with him on wkend. In law come over Kinsey is not mine. The only time I can be with him is wkdays and sat if u working. Somemore wkday aft work see Kinsey already 6 plus. 7 plus he need to slp mean I only have 1 hr plus with him. If I stay over I can at least gain some time back with him. I also have fork up time accompany hubby becos I still care abt him. When I around with hubby the time is fake de? Before I start work, I have told hubby before sometime I need to stay over at parents hse to help n accompany Kinsey. He said he understand ok.
Yes. Everything hubby pay for house water, electrical, town council bill, house grocery and Kinsey milk powder. He also need to pay for his parents hse internet, cable tv bill some more allowance to his parents. I knw u have a heavy burden. So sometime Kinsey daily stuff I can pay I will pay n never ask from him the money. Actually I have mention to hubby before we move into new hse can ask his bro pay abit for his parents hse. He told me see 1st as his bro have 2 kid to feed. Aft Kinsey born, I also mention one more time to hubby can ask his bro pay abit anot on his parents hse stuff. He told me he still can handle. His bro more heavy burden have 2 kids. ok. Aft tat I never mention. Now becos of stress on money I was the 1st one kana wack.
Care only Kinsey? Of cos I need to care about Kinsey. I give birth him I have do a mummy shall do. Care for him. I do care for hubby maybe he never feel tat.
I knw that time he is super bad mood so said all this. No matter how already said out I will take it in heart. From tat day onward, I try to make it clear. If I wan to stay over I ask tell him and see what he said. If ok than I stay. He off day I will accompany him on wkday.
Now I trying my best to pay whatever for Kinsey if I can. I also never mention what need to buy to hubby if I able to buy it. Just dun wan him to think tat he need to buy.
Hubby do mention before do I need to be so clear. Yes! have to.. becos I dun wan the same hurtful sentence to be spoken out from his mouth again. Whatever I can I pay. Money is the main course tat affect r/s. Marriage is a learning stage of forgive and forget and give in sometimes. 12:56 PM
|
Social Media Ads Friends 2008-2011 entries Joey Eileen Kelly Vy Blogs I Read Mioavian Noobcook Misstamchiak Innermi Dolphin Man ??? Sana ????????? Miao PigGirl 17 chipmunks Angela Chia Lai Kuan Diana Online Spree Monbebe Branded Babies Jumping Baby Jacks Taobao PipiPuPu Patchyfactory Recent Entry Entries January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 August 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 December 2015 October 2016 January 2024 February 2024 March 2024 April 2024 |