Profile



Music

My Life Journey start..
Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hee hee.. My boss MIA le mean I can have sometime for my blog..
Recently I back to use dayre. I have not been posting in dayre seen aft giving birth Xiao Xi. So now I need to enter some of my entry in dayre if possible. Those who have dayre can add me. My dayre id stated at left hand side of the blog.. hee hee.. my post of the blog maybe the same as dayre sometime. Because I still have frendz blogging and reading each other blog and I have been blogging for ages.. I dun bare to leave my blog becos of dayre.
Okok! Enough of my dayre.. Let start of the blog for the day.
Finally is mid-week! 2 more days to go will be wkend. I will be having my long wkend. I taken leave on 20 & 21. 22 is deepavali. So add up I can rest for 5 days! I can accompany my son longer. Seen my in law will not be in S'pore on wkend.. I was so happy as finally I have personal time for my 2 man. Planning what to do on wkend with hubby & Xiao Xi.. hee hee.. think think~ Ikea or baby fair at taka? hm... C how it goes..
Ytd I have install Jpn version Tsum Tsum. I super love it! It is more interesting than Eng version of Tsum Tsum. Maybe they have Tsum Tsum whereby Eng version don't have. Their event and mission is more interesting than Eng version I feel.. Now Jpn version having Halloween event.
I'm so happy to get this 2 tsum tsum..

http://chaptersofmylifejourney.blogspot.sg/

http://chaptersofmylifejourney.blogspot.sg/

Hee hee.. Love it to max! Hubby also play jpn verison.. He is my kaki of Tsum Tsum.. hee hee..

Meet hubby aft work for dinner at CWP.. We went to try this..





Aone claypot.. Hm.. not bad.. but slightly ex..  We went shopping ard..





Brought all this.. hee hee.. Pigeon is having 20% discount so brought it. The rubi shoes 2 for $30.. Try it seen not bad.. will c can last how long ba.. Brought the oats & honey loaf to try.. hee hee.. I will try and update u all nice anot..

Aft tat home sweet home with hubby.. Time for a rest! Gd 9!
11:51 AM

Social Media

: Facebook
: XiaoCloudy
: Almondpudding
: MiniRainbow
: chaptersofmylifejourney

Ads



Friends

2008-2011 entries
Joey
Eileen
Kelly
Vy

Blogs I Read

Mioavian
Noobcook
Misstamchiak
Innermi
Dolphin Man
???
Sana
?????????
Miao
PigGirl
17 chipmunks
Angela Chia
Lai Kuan
Diana

Online Spree

Monbebe
Branded Babies
Jumping Baby Jacks
Taobao
PipiPuPu
Patchyfactory

Recent Entry

  • Crazy Tuesday
  • Busy Monday & Leave Planning
  • Normal Sunday
  • Stuffy, Hazy & Hot Saturday
  • No Words or Sentence to describe
  • Grandpa Sick
  • Healthy Lifestyle
  • Eden Organic Millet Whole Grain
  • Orchard Shopping Day
  • Mummies Market at Expo


  • Entries

    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    October 2016
    January 2024
    February 2024
    March 2024
    April 2024



    THE END..