|
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Healthy Lifestyle
Bring home made Overnite oatmeal and Salad to office.
Morning have my overnite oatmeal and noon is the salad.. hee hee.. Healthy? Trying to control abit on my diet. Of cos alternatively eat.. haha.. If u ask me con't whole wk eat I will kill myself.. hee hee..
Prepared by Hubby & Me together.. Both of us eating the same.. hee hee.. I love the lettuce so crispy..Cherry tomato my fav~ Overall satisfied with my meal..
Ard noon time, my mum call me while I working.. She ask me able to stay over tonite as my grandpa the condition now in hospital not that good. She scare midnite anything happen no one take care Xiao Xi.
I call up hubby and told him not meeting for dinner and will be staying over at parents hse to take care Xiao Xi.
A long night will be....
11:41 AM
|