|
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Saturday
Only me & Xiao Xi at home..
Morning bring Xiao Xi go NTUC buy some food stuff to cook for dinner.. Decide to make Assam Fish..
Final Product..
I was worry when cooking as I buy the wrong sauce as I notice the sauce pkt put Curry fish.. Instead of assam fish.. hee hee.. Lucky turn out like assam fish lo.. I quite like.. As for hubby comment is...
Hubby: "Fish not fresh, the sauce nt thick enough..overall till ok.."
Lol~ His comment overall is still ok. I think he dun like it ba.. lol~ I like can le..
Actual noon time, I digging my fridge c got any indigent to bake for Traditional Scottish Recipes ..
Forgot to take photo of my final product.. Overall taste quite nice.. hee hee.. I like it~ Will bake again and post the final product provided I remember.. hee hee..
Enjoy my Saturday with Xiao Xi..
3:12 PM
|