|
Thursday, August 28, 2014
HEP B injection & Xiao Xi 's 2D footprint from TMC/Dumex
Kinda of angry this morning becos of my boss.. Frm last wk I been telling him I going for injection nxt wk. Even mon I also remind him lo. Today I reach office he come n ask me u having injection today. What time you going? I have eye check appointment in the noon can u change the injection date. I so angry becos in the 1st place when I inform you why u nv inform me.. wait until the day come and tell me u gt eye check appointment. Idiot. I told him I cannt change as the injection must be done le I been delayed for a wk.
I finish checking email in the morning ard 9 plus than went off to TMC. Have my hep B and pad smear done.. Collected Xiao Xi's 2D footprint too..
Aft tat back to office have lunch than start my work again... So tired...
4:27 PM
|