Profile



Music

My Life Journey start..
Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Been wake up by a call ard 5am plus from my dad. When I saw is my dad call I knw there is something bad happen. Yes. My grandpa pass away this morning. Dad ask me go down to fetch Xiao Xi home.
 
Wenzi help me take care 1st while I went back to office and take my laptop home to work as my boss will be oversea from tml until sun so I need to cover. Went over take my laptop and talk to my boss than went back to my parents hse.
 
Hubby taken UL today and he went down to my parents hse 1st to help wenzi to take care Xiao xi when I go office take my laptop.
 
I will not be going to the wake. Hubby will go for my behalf as my mum said ah ma tell her tat Xiao Xi still bb better dun come down as bb pangtang. So hubby will be the one helping me lo.
 
Hubby ask me am I ok.. I am ok but suddenly I will feel sad sometime. Just feel that life is like that. Have to learn to adapt. Even now I still will feel sad whenever I tink of my ah ma. Flashing back the moment when all of us said bye bye to her and tell her who r u and feel her. The moment is damn sad. Even now I writing this I feel hurt.
 
Today went me n hubby taking care home. The taxi driver is a 70 plus uncle. he chit chat with hubby. He said he n his wife now nothing to talk. Sometime dun even talk. Is like been together so long there is no more topic. Sometime even talk talk than become quarrel.
 
I do somehow agree.. Once r/s grow longer and older it will slowly like no topic. Sometime the topic u wan to talk the partner dun really feel like talking abt it or he/she having different view and start quarrel. This is how r/s goes. I wonder nxt time me n hubby will be like that ma.
 
Uncle also even said elders spend more money is not in daily stuff but in medical. I totally agree.. Once old a lot of illness is out and money will be use on it until end of ur life.
 
Somehow I feel this uncle got his reason and thinking. U may agree or u may not.
 
Just like he said couple there is no one person wrong.. Both is wrong actually. I dun really agree so do hubby. Hubby said must c situation. I agree. Sometime is just the point of view each of us think. Maybe I think A my hubby think B. When there is different point of view happen it will either end up quarrel. Sometime we people like to take thing too serious or complicated. It can easy settle we just made it more confusing.
 
Every couple have their own mindset. If both thinking click than is good.. If one stubborn on his/her mindset other half either accept or fight back. This is a never ending story. I can said there is no couple dun have quarrel. It will have quarrel is just that how both of u to forgive and forget and give in.
 
This is what we call life & R/S.
 
 
11:47 PM

Social Media

: Facebook
: XiaoCloudy
: Almondpudding
: MiniRainbow
: chaptersofmylifejourney

Ads



Friends

2008-2011 entries
Joey
Eileen
Kelly
Vy

Blogs I Read

Mioavian
Noobcook
Misstamchiak
Innermi
Dolphin Man
???
Sana
?????????
Miao
PigGirl
17 chipmunks
Angela Chia
Lai Kuan
Diana

Online Spree

Monbebe
Branded Babies
Jumping Baby Jacks
Taobao
PipiPuPu
Patchyfactory

Recent Entry

  • Shoulder aches
  • Fanny Ice Cream
  • Dec Zoo Trip Personalize Polo Tee
  • L'oreal Hair Loss Shampoo
  • Month End
  • D.I.Y White Fish Powder
  • Natural Veggies Mee Hoon Kuey + Earl Grey Ciffon Cake
  • Cookies Days
  • Xiao Xi
  • End of my long wkend


  • Entries

    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    October 2016
    January 2024
    February 2024
    March 2024
    April 2024



    THE END..