|
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Busy Mid Week
Back to office today. Busy like crazy woman. Lucky I got work at home so my email still ok. Just busy on the updated list. My boss wan to change the update list info. He said is easy la the one who edit n do is me. Order confirmation also lesser as most of the order is done. I'm busy on issue PO lo. If still dun issue the vendor KPKB liao. Make full use of the office hrs to finish half of my invoice. Still got half more to go I wait until tml than do.
Hubby cooked this..
Yes.. Tomato rice.. Recently very famous on social media. I love it! Maybe I'm tomato fan so I luv this rice. Healthy meal.
My ipad casing and Xiao xi's hat is here..
I wonder Xiao Xi's head able to fit this hat bo. Hope can fit.
12:07 PM
|