|
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
This morning so angry with SMRT taxi driver. We aboard the taxi when my mum about to close the door the driver just drive off. Lucky my mum react fast n close the door quickly if not my mum n xiao xi will fall off from the taxi lo as the driver drive off quite fast. My mum tell him that she haven close the door y he drive off..She tell him twice but no response from him lo.. So angry with his attuide.. At least said sorry lo.. He dun knw wa is safety.. Haiz.. I have send feedback le.. Hope they get back to me..
Reached my aunt place.. Xiao Xi busy entertaining them.. lol.. My aunts just come back from taiwan.. They brought Xiao Xi this..
Some food stuff for us..
Yummy..I miss all this.. Must enjoy all this before I go back home..
6:07 PM
|