|
Friday, March 28, 2014
Went for hair grooming today with my sisters.. Wenzi found a home salon de.. The rebonding is cheap.. Indeed the rebond is cheap.. Dye my hair in purple red color.. hee hee.. Dye plus treatment $75.. Still ok I feel.. I like my hair color now.. Wenzi & Joey rebond, dye & cut..Only $145.. I can said is consider cheap.. I knw what hair cut I wan nxt yr le.. hee hee..
Finish ard 4 plus, we went to TM buy some fruits for praying and ta bao food back home makan.. Finish dinner we went to bb fair and c c.. Nothing much to buy.. Brought a blanket for Kinsey..Aft tat we went to BHG fair.. Brought one set of 550 thread kind size bed sheet only at $39.. The texture quite smooth I like.. I just brought one set n try c isit good.. If ok nxt time got tis kind of fair again I will buy a few.. hee hee..
Kinsey have new doll from his Joey ah yi nia..
Craftholic wor.. haha~ Joey ah yi so gd.. I help Kinsey thank yi yi for it.. Kinsey luv u~
8:16 PM
|