|
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
I feel damn tired.. Everything is out of ctrl.. Waever discussed/decide there is always gt changes.. I getting beri frustrated. It always due to other ppl involvement from ...
Sometime come to think I will feel regret on everything.. I try to gif in waever I can but I also have my limit.. Even my son thing we have discussed or what end up my suggestion mostly kana change.Ya everything for son gd.. Even haze have to bring him out also for his gd..No one think of mummy isit tired/able to handle/willing ma.. Even have a valid reason also mostly likely been forfeited away.. No one feel for mummy is she been hurt anot.
Now I am in stressed mode.. Whenever I hear the name of the person I will feel stressed..sometime will think me n bb gone will be btr.. I think I really reached the max liao..
1:32 PM
|