|
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Have not been updating my blog.. Quite busy with my bb son.. Not enough slp also lo.. midnite have to wake up feed him milk milk..
Day by day Kinsey change.. I love his smile.. So sweet tat melt my heart.. Whenever I feeling down I saw his smile I will feel gd.
My mood now is super down..U have your own thinking I have my own thinking.. So many thing we have say but overall I only unhappy with one thing,, tat all.. Hurt n disappointed over tat thing.I get to feel tat no point discussing whereby tat problem not me & u can say YES OR NO.. In the end the decision is not we decided or discussed.. U can think I unreasonable or what.. But eveything I tell u or discuss with u I gt tell u d reason.. But seen like no use de.. I dun knw is u forgot I tell u d reason, nv take into heart or ... From now gt any discussion I will c..If discussion tat not only us but need involvement from others than forget it.. Becos I dun wan to quarrel with u or hear any hurtful comment from u..
9:26 PM
|