|
Friday, March 14, 2014
Hubby brought me this..
Have nt try the mint ice cream yet but tried the Jwel Tiramisu.. Not bad quite nice.. Wonder the black forest ma..
Today mum & dad today come over n find me.. Prepare Kinsey stuff than went out together with my parents.. Went over to my grandparent house to let them c c .. hee hee.. They so happy to c him lo. Ah ma said he is a clever guy when she saw his hair.. lol~ I also dun knw how they c lo.. Aft tat went back to parents house..
When walking toward the block saw the park trees.. I was like "OMG!!! y suddenly like tat??" The weather indeed a killer nowadays lo~ Hazy n hot! I dun even dare to let Kinsey go out lo..Hope it rain soon..
Will be staying over at parents house until sun than go back.. Let Kinsey enjoy w/o air con days.. lol~ Ok stop here le.. Will update my blog if any.. Go n made milk milk for Kinsey! Cya~
11:11 PM
|