|
Friday, April 4, 2014
*phew* Kinsey is having his nap now mean I can have my own time doing my own stuff.. Blogging is part of it.. dun wan to neglect my blog so many also.. hee hee...
Hubby online order a few stuff and it have deliver to our house.. Let c what he have order..
Pampers for our son.. hee hee..
Salmon n snow crab.. Too bad I unable to eat seafood yet.. Can c cannt eat.. Sob~
Received tis also..
Boba wrap.. Wonder how to use?
Finally my ipad air is here...
Have been thinking want to get ipad air anot. In d end, I decide to buy.. Hubby also sponsor abit.. hee hee.. Thank hubby~
Hubby said tat aft he shift new office maybe the working hr will change.. Change to slightly longer working hr.. 10am to 10pm. I told him like tat u spend time with Kinsey will be shorter le.. haiz.. He said not confirm yet.. If really confirm we also cannt do anything.. Wa to do have to work if nt no income.. I tink hubby also will find time to accompany Kinsey in his growing up stage.. Hope Kinsey will understand tat daddy n mummy..
OK~ stop here le.. Kinsey is wiggling like a worm now..Bye bye~ Will update my blog soon~
6:36 PM
|