|
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Hubby off day.. Wake up ard 9am and start to bath Kinsey to prepare going out for breakfast with in law.. Went to causeway point for breakfast.. Aft tat me, hubby n Kinsey went shopping ard at causeway point..
Hubby brought this..
Thermal Magic Cooker.. They having sale so he brought it..He also brought a wok.. I went to bossini to find the short I wanted.. I have been going each bossini if I passby one to find tat shorts lo.. Finally I found it at causeway point..
Haha.. Kinsey my model... hee hee.. I also brought mickey mouse shirt.. It just launch today at Bossini all quite nice.. hee hee..
Tote bag for free.. Nice ma.. hee hee.. we went home aft tat.. Let Kinsey have his milk than we went to NTUC buy dinner stuff..
Spend my sat just like tat... Tiring...
10:09 PM
|