|
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Check up for my BB JR progress...Dr Yeo check my cervix n said tat not yet open mean tat Jr still dun wan to come out lo.. Dr Yeo said tat nxt mon go back again n c him.. C how isit.. If nt yet than he will c how..
Aft check up, me n hubby went down to bishan n watch Robocop.. Hm.. Nt bad... Finish movie ard 6 plus le.. We went Long John Sliver for dinner than go NTUC walk walk c c..
Saw this big guava..
We brought tis from NTUC..
The packing is nice but the ice cream so so lo.. Nt really tat nice..
Ytd I have sad dream... I dream tat Me & hubby divorce and there is a 3rd party appear.. I also dun knw y I have this dream.. It feel so real tat I can feel tat hurt until now I still think of tat scenario lo.. Haiz.. I hope tonite I slp will nt have this kind of dream..
11:16 PM
|