|
Sunday, February 2, 2014
Wake up ard 4am, notice tat hubby have come back to sleep.. So wondering does he still playing his PS4.. So went over to his entertainment room.. Open the door saw him play.. I ask him " 4am stilll dun wan to slp??".. His reaction is damn funny de lo.. kana shock n hug his ps4 controller tell me "U scare me leh.." lol~ I was like... Aft tat I went back to slp...
Ard 10 plus wake up, hubby cook for me breakfasr.. hee hee.. yummy~ Slack slack awhile we went to 888 NTUC walk walk c c what to buy.. Hubby finally made this for me...
Cranberry & Lemon drink.. So sour but overall nice.. hee hee// Thank hubby~
Now he con't playing his PS4 game.. Ytd kill nt enough.. lol~ Later we going over BIL house for steamboat.. haha.. Have been continuous eating for pass few days.. Tues go c gynae I think gain wt lo.. lol~
Ok tat all folk for today.. I go take a short nap.. hee hee.. anything to update for today will post again..
3:34 PM
|