Profile



Music

My Life Journey start..
Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Went for gynae appt.. Alot of ppl sia.. We waited abt an hr plus than our turn. When we go in only few min come out liao.. lol... Doc said my wt drop 2kg kinda of shock.. Ask me how is Jr movement. I told him quite active lo... Do some scanning everything ok. I think maybe due to this few day I have less intake of food due to my gum swollen tat y loss wt ba..

Aft gynae, hubby ask me where I wan to go.. I said chinatown.. So we went chinatown walk walk c c lo.. I wan to find the plant.. hee hee.. We went to hong lim nearby for lunch... I nv eat tat much as gum still nt tat gd yet.. Hubby brought a cup of coffee from coffeebean for his cousin woeking nearby. While hubby buying the coffee I happen to saw this & I brought it for Ms Wenzi..


Pomelo black tea... Dun knw nice a not n it stated limited edition so I brought for her to try.. hee hee..Aft meeting his cousin chat awhile we went for shopping at the CNY bazaar..

Finally brought it..


Nice ma? 10 buck wor.. I love it leh... hee hee.. My mini garden gt new frendz lo... Hope it can grow nice nice..

Finish our shopping at Chinatown ard 4 plus.. Hubby n I went to take downtown line to bugis.. not bad lo the downtown but I hope less faulty lo..We walk ard bugis junction awhile than MRT-ed back home.. Hubby cook dinner.. hee hee.. *yummy* Thank hubby for the dinner.. hee hee..

Enjoy my day.. 
9:57 PM

Social Media

: Facebook
: XiaoCloudy
: Almondpudding
: MiniRainbow
: chaptersofmylifejourney

Ads



Friends

2008-2011 entries
Joey
Eileen
Kelly
Vy

Blogs I Read

Mioavian
Noobcook
Misstamchiak
Innermi
Dolphin Man
???
Sana
?????????
Miao
PigGirl
17 chipmunks
Angela Chia
Lai Kuan
Diana

Online Spree

Monbebe
Branded Babies
Jumping Baby Jacks
Taobao
PipiPuPu
Patchyfactory

Recent Entry

  • Today went back to my parent house.. My 2 furkids ...
  • I officially on ML lo.. Ytd my last day at work.. ...
  • My gum is getting more pain.. Cannt tahan so tell...
  • Half day today. Hubby come over my work place and...
  • Whenever sunday come u will think of nxt day u ne...
  • Went over to my parents house.. Slacking at there...
  • Kinda of slack today.. Not much order in today. L...
  • Is like a Monday for me like tat.. Come in check ...
  • Today go n see gynae.. Wake up as usual like work...
  • Hubby cook breakfast for me..  Yummy .. nice...


  • Entries

    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    October 2016
    January 2024
    February 2024
    March 2024
    April 2024



    THE END..