Profile



Music

My Life Journey start..
Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Is like a Monday for me like tat.. Come in check email see anything need to follow up.. Seen like most of the order my boss is doing.. Temp ger also doing not bad send a few email. A gd start.. I just go thru anything need to be done. Some of the order been miss out still nt yet confirm. So I sending reminder to vendor to remind. I now try to update whatever I have done in the morning n send the update to the temp ger. as I work early than her.. She only start work from 9pm.. Noon she will be the one who do the updating.. I will help her lookout for any order request and try to help her ask for request or remind her to send for request to vendor lo.. tomorrow will let her handle everything n see how.. I will still monitor for her. Hope she can do it~
Apply my ML lo.. ML will start on 30 Jan'14 and back to work on 22 May'14.. 4 Month ML approved.. Still gt one wk more to go before my ML start. Counting down.. hee hee..

Aft work went to orchard wait for hubby to knock off from work.. Sudddenly craving for meat.. my mind thinking of seoul garden while waiting for hubby to knock off.. hee hee.. We went to seoul garden for dinner.. hee hee... Hubby keep feeding me with beef lo.. He wan my blood count increase increase.. lol~I think in my 30 yr of life this is the period I have input of beef.. lol~ Thank to my JR Quek..

We went to kino walk walk n c c.. hubby went to c got any comic to buy ma.. Hee hee.. I went to c nanoblock.. I brought all this...


hee hee.. must find time to fix fix.. hee hee..

Hubby so funny de lo.. He buy 4D n Toto than he put all under the asahi fortune cat.. lol~ Maybe he think like tat he will strike... Hope he can strike.. Gd luck to him..



Tat all folk for today.. It time for me to lay on the bed n watch my HK drama~


5:29 PM

Social Media

: Facebook
: XiaoCloudy
: Almondpudding
: MiniRainbow
: chaptersofmylifejourney

Ads



Friends

2008-2011 entries
Joey
Eileen
Kelly
Vy

Blogs I Read

Mioavian
Noobcook
Misstamchiak
Innermi
Dolphin Man
???
Sana
?????????
Miao
PigGirl
17 chipmunks
Angela Chia
Lai Kuan
Diana

Online Spree

Monbebe
Branded Babies
Jumping Baby Jacks
Taobao
PipiPuPu
Patchyfactory

Recent Entry

  • Today go n see gynae.. Wake up as usual like work...
  • Hubby cook breakfast for me..  Yummy .. nice...
  • Tea ceremony at hubby's parent house.. There is 2 ...
  • Meet hubby for dinner aft his work.. We went to h...
  • Today guo da li.. At my parents house wait for hub...
  • Half day today.. Went to c gynae aft work.. Meet ...
  • Finally my temp ger is here.. she will be coverin...
  • Busy day.. Clearing most of my work.. Try to c wh...
  • 1st blog entry on 01/01/14.. Hubby not working...
  • Half day.. hee hee.. Meet my parents & wenzi at C...


  • Entries

    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    October 2016
    January 2024
    February 2024
    March 2024
    April 2024



    THE END..