|
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Half day.. hee hee.. Meet my parents & wenzi at Chinatown. Ms Wenzi's frendz intro her one seller which sell bb stuff quite reasonable. So we went to c c.. Indeed some of the item they sell quite reasonable and the auntie also beri friendly.
Aft tat we cab-ed back to my parents side.. Slack there awhile.. Ard evening, me & 2 sis went to Tampines have dinner and walk walk..
Back home waiting for hubby come back count down.. hee hee..
Overall for 2013..
A busy n happening year for me...
- Got a new job as catering admin
- ROM (changing my title from Ms -> Mrs)
- Collection of keys of my love nest
- Reno for my love nest
Ending of the 2013 give me & hubby a big gift.. Our Junior Quek~ He really shock of us.. Awaiting his arrival next year 2014.. hee hee..
Lastly...
I wan to thank all my family member & frendz who been there when I need you all in 2013..
As for hubby... I really feel lucky that I have you ard with me.. Thank for your patience toward me when I in super mood swing especially this few week.. Thank for everything you have done for me..Love you~ *muack*
11:16 AM
|