|
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Hubby went out to brought breakfast for me.. aft tat we slack awhile than mrt-ed to Toa Payoh and meet my 2 sis. We went to go toyogo to buy some stuff.. Heard the warehouse sell the stuff is cheaper.. Indeed is cheap wor.. Brought 2 drawer for my junior quek to put his bb stuff at my mum house. Aft tat we cab-ed back to my mum house..
Slack until 6 plus, we went out for dinner as for hubby he went to wedding dinner so nv follow us.. We went to bedok blk 85 to makan,
Sill gt a lot of food de,, but too hungry liao.. so nv took.. I love the hor fun there.. Their one is white colour de,, not like now most the neighborhood all is brown color. I lover the fish! My fav.. the chilli is damn shiok..
Aft dinner, we went to bedok mall walk walk c c .. I stay over at mum house as hubby will be late home no one at home..Enjoy my day~
7:49 PM
|