|
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Today is Joey mei mei bday.. Happy bday Joey mei mei~
This few super packed I can said.. I think more xin ku is my mum, sis & hubby.. All busy helping me out to settle all the stuff needed to be done..
Mum & Wenzi really help me a lot by preparing for my bb stuff and guo da li stuff.. Appreciate all the help.. If dun have the help from both of u.. I think I will gone crazy.. Thank you so much..
Of course also must thank for my hubby.. Thank for the understanding, caring & concern for this few week.
I knw tat my emo affect your patience toward me.. You try to endure not to throw temper toward me.. Hubby is stress too.. As he need to settle our bb stuff & guo da li.. Everything is money.. I knw tat he dun wan me to worry or stress over it and try to settle himself.. xin ku ni le hubby..
Everyday hubby will ask/tell me..
Hungry ma?
Got any craving?
Tired ma?
Eat med already?
Remember to eat your med?
If going out, he will stand beside or behind me most of the time.. He scare my clumsy action and get myself hurt.
Really feel loved by all of u~ especially hubby.. *hug*
3:14 PM
|