|
Monday, December 9, 2013
Today nv work.. Hee hee..I going to enjoy long wkend.. Wake up ard 10 plus.. Hubby cooking breakfast for me.. I doing the house-chore..
Aft tat we went to bishan as hubby said wan to go twelve cupcake there and get my fav mint cupcake.. Actually until now I nv eat before twelve cupcake the mint one.. Everytime dun have.. Hubby get to knw every mon they will have mint cupcake now.. We went shopping ard but noting to c lo.. We went to B1 suddenly hubby walking damn fast to one direction.. I follow behind..He went into crystal jade and get my fav trad cupcake..
Yummy.. My fav.. hee hee.. Aft tat we went NTUC fairness walk walk c c..Beofre going back home hubby brought this..
Yeah! My mint cupcake! Finally I able to eat it le.. hee hee... Taste nice.. I love it~ Reached home slacked while than we went to hubby's parents house for dinner..
Tat all folk for today.. I enjoy my monday with any blues.. lol~
9:47 PM
|