|
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Today breakfast hubby cook me scramble egg with cheese.. hee hee.. Yummy.. He nv work today so aft I went off to work he back to slp.. lol..
Saw promotion poster for ikea. It a computer chair.. I ask hubby do he wan tat chair bo as the offer nt bad lo.. UP 199 now sell at 99 leh.. Hubby wan it.. So aft work I meet him at Ikea.
Went for dinner at Ikea restaurant 1st seen nt crowded. I scare later full house differcult find seat.. Enjoy our dinner.. Start to shop ard ikea.. Brought quite alot of item lo.. Spend abt $200 plus.. Too bad hubby nv get tat chair as sold out seen noon le.. so he brought another type de.. We cab-ed home aft tat.. Hubby busy unpack the stuff..
He knw I tired helped me to hang the clothes to dry.. I also help up so 2 person can hang finish faster lo..
A tiring day..
10:14 AM
|