|
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Dec!!!! Yeah!!!! hee hee.. my fav month.. One more wk to go..
Wake up same time as hubby and get prepare to go out with hubby for breakfast.. We went nearby coffeeshop for breakfast.. Aft tat accompany hubby to orchard he went to work and I went over to tampines meet my mum n sis.. Went to Tampines round market and meet them.. Went shopping ard tampines aft tat go home with them..
I miss my 2 furkids...haha.. Hugging n kissing them.. hee hee... Help my sis bao suai jiao.. Hee hee.. She knw I wan to eat suai jiao so cook tat..Slack ard tat home n play with my furkids..
Have dinner at home aft tat went back to orchard meet hubby to go back home together.. meeting his cousin at our house nearby coffeeshop for supper.. Reach home ard 11.30pm liao.. Ard 1am plus than went to slp... Monday will be damn tired le..
12:00 PM
|