|
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Eye infection!! Ytd start to have this transparent like air bubble on my right eye ball corner. Feel than itch n uneasy. I told hubby. He kana scare by me.. Sry wor scare u.. I 1st time kana this kind of air bubble thing on eye ball so I panic abit. Dun knw later gt maggot or unable to open my eye when I wake up nxt day.
Morning wake up the air bubble slightly smaller not so clear le.. I tot ok liao.. In d end, when I reach office I saw my eye damn red n watery. So decide to go c doc at least get medicate treat before it get worst.
Alot of ppl in the clinic lo. Doc come in 9.30am so I went back office to work 1st than go back again. Doc c my eye said i give u 2 day mc u better rest. I told her no need as I gt work to do.. She said I give u in case.. She said ur col c ur eye red will scare.. lol.. My med..
Hope it help my eye to get well soon.. Back to office to work the whole day with my tired, swollen, itch n watery eye..
4:14 PM
|