Profile



Music

My Life Journey start..
Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cabbed down to my love nest as alot of heavy stuff to bring over..Hubby reach love nest 1st and start do painting of ceiling in kitchen.. hee hee..
 
I do the 1% whereby hubby told me living room 99% done 1% nt done.. 1% is the corner of the living room.. He is damn clever.. lol~ Hubby & Wenzi aft tat  paint the service yard.. Finish paint ard 1 plus we went for lunch  than back n start to clear all the rubbish n paint.. Wenzi help me clear up the mstr bedroom as for me.. I go n wash toilet.. lol!
 
Wenzi also help me paste this on my doorbell..


Cute ma? Hee hee.. I love it lo.. Now slowly clean up the house so my bed n sofa come at least much cleaner. Thank Wenzi & hubby hardwork on Sun! of cos must thank hubby again for his hardwork on wkday when u off..
10:53 AM

Social Media

: Facebook
: XiaoCloudy
: Almondpudding
: MiniRainbow
: chaptersofmylifejourney

Ads



Friends

2008-2011 entries
Joey
Eileen
Kelly
Vy

Blogs I Read

Mioavian
Noobcook
Misstamchiak
Innermi
Dolphin Man
???
Sana
?????????
Miao
PigGirl
17 chipmunks
Angela Chia
Lai Kuan
Diana

Online Spree

Monbebe
Branded Babies
Jumping Baby Jacks
Taobao
PipiPuPu
Patchyfactory

Recent Entry

  • Went to chinatown to get some cheap kitchen utens...
  • Spotted this inside the toilet.. Hm.. Indeed this...
  • Busy issuing PO.. hee hee.. Try to issue as many P...
  • Notice tat I have been updating my blog often le....
  • So fast wkend ended.. Monday!!! Need to face a to...
  • Sunday is painting day!! Today me & Ms Wenzi paint...
  • TGIF!! It mean wkend is coming n my painting work...
  • A busy day for me.. Keep asking for quotation and...
  • Bascially I feel tat my energy bar for the wk alr...
  • Monday blues... Ya super blue for me leh.. I am d...


  • Entries

    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    October 2016
    January 2024
    February 2024
    March 2024
    April 2024



    THE END..