Profile



Music

My Life Journey start..
Friday, September 27, 2013

TGIF!! It mean wkend is coming n my painting work have to con't.. Hopefully able to finish the 3 bedroom n living room by Sun. My fridge is coming on monday. Have to clean the who kitchen on Sunday to welcome my fridge.. lol..
 
I am lucky tat my sis willing to come over n help us out for the painting.. If only me & hubby hor, I doubt we can finish so fast.. Hubby also very good le.. When his off day on wkday he will went down to our love nest and do painting.Really xin ku both of u le.. Rest day also must come over n do painting. Aft painting all done, we shall have a big feast to celebrate our hard work.. hee hee..
 
Today court from sealy call me up to ask me isit my delivery on 30/9 Mon. I was shock. My ans back to them.. I already change the appt to deliver on 26/10. Your sys nv update???? I was thinking am I arrange correct bo lo.I call back courts and ask them is their sys updated the matteress & bed frame is deliver on 26 oct. They said ya. I told them I rec'd a call from their col said tat is 30/9 Mon. If they send on tat day no one ard than is court problem le lo..
 

Can't wait for Sun to come.. I want to see my golden house!!! lol! Yellow painiting on Sun!!! Hoho!
3:35 PM

Social Media

: Facebook
: XiaoCloudy
: Almondpudding
: MiniRainbow
: chaptersofmylifejourney

Ads



Friends

2008-2011 entries
Joey
Eileen
Kelly
Vy

Blogs I Read

Mioavian
Noobcook
Misstamchiak
Innermi
Dolphin Man
???
Sana
?????????
Miao
PigGirl
17 chipmunks
Angela Chia
Lai Kuan
Diana

Online Spree

Monbebe
Branded Babies
Jumping Baby Jacks
Taobao
PipiPuPu
Patchyfactory

Recent Entry

  • A busy day for me.. Keep asking for quotation and...
  • Bascially I feel tat my energy bar for the wk alr...
  • Monday blues... Ya super blue for me leh.. I am d...
  • As usual went to my love nest carry on painting s...
  • Ytd watched this chinese movie "被偷走的那五年The Stolen...
  • Got new instax camera.. Instax mini90 neo cla...
  • So damn tired lo!! Today went to paint my love nes...
  • Ytd on leave.. Meet hubby at our love nest waitin...
  • Slacking at home today.. Hubby is working both wke...
  • Today went to prawn fishing with my sisters.. The...


  • Entries

    January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    October 2016
    January 2024
    February 2024
    March 2024
    April 2024



    THE END..