|
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Seventh mth ending soon!!! It maybe a gd news and bad news for me.. Gd news is our love nest reno can start back.. Bad news is back to my tiring days go to love nest clean up and shop for stuff to fill up the house.. Haven start already feel tired.. >.<
Ytd just told hubby tat if this wk still nv get paint / painter nt free to paint and unable to finish before this mth end than I need to call courts they all postpone again.. Hubby said courts must be piss off with us as we keep changing.. lol! Bo bian la.. Haven finish ma.. House so dusty need to clean leh.. I dun wan to dirty the furniture and have to do double job lo..
Feel so sweet tat my mum & sis voluteer to help me clean up the house once everything done.. But I tell them c 1st nia.. Let them travel down to help me I feel paiseh.. Hee hee.. But really must thank them for voluteer to help out..
Looking forward the painting session... \(>.<)/
12:16 PM
|