|
Monday, August 26, 2013
Monday blues~~~ I damn busy once I step into office..A lot of food request come in from vsl.. I need to ask for quotation, compare price & calculate isit within budget.. More worst is... Some vsl use old standard list I need to re-enter into the new standard list lo.. *Faint*
Recently watching hong kong drama.. 愛·回家, 師父·明白了,情逆三世緣,衝上雲霄II.. Watch finish the 師父·明白了.. Not bad this drama quite like it.. Currently still watching 愛·回家,情逆三世緣,衝上雲霄II..
愛·回家 quite a interesting drama.. It talk a abt family like zhen qing but not so dramatic type.. lolz~ As for 情逆三世緣,衝上雲霄II.. I prefer to watch 情逆三世緣.. The story line more attract me and more funny ba..
衝上雲霄II average lo.. more love r/s than on plane craft ba.. Not my type of movie.. heard my mum keep talking abt one korean drama abt ghost de..I not a fan of korea drama. From korean drama start until now I nv ever watch one of the drama before.. lol~ so ppl tell me the korean actor n actoress dun knw wa they talking... Maybe I shall start to watch korean drama.. C how isit..
4:57 PM
|