|
Friday, August 30, 2013
What a friday I have. Aboard the train suddenly stuck there for abt 5min the driver said said there is technical problem on this train kindly alightly and aboard nxt train.. Haiz.. When I alight the platform is full of ppl le..
I quickly aboard d next train going to pasir ris and take back up again toward tanjong pagar.. Lucky aft tat is a smooth trip until I reach and I not so late for work. *phew*
As usual reach home, tons of task need to complete.. I soon will be super woman lo.. So many thing to do.. I been clearing invoice & PO this few day.. I c until I wan to faint..
When I saw I still have a pile of PO need to be file I damn sian.. I wonder when can I have the free time to file it.. Pray hard tat nxt wk I able to free slot for filing I dun wan to pile up damn high..
Work will never end.. It keep on coming... *tired*
12:19 PM
|