|
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Suppose to sign for new phone as dear dear's one of the contract can sign le.. Due to starhub customer service, end up unable to sign.. Dear dear call the customer service scold them upside down lo.. Super fierce leh.. Nv saw him so fierce before lo.. Indeed starhub really make a big fault and their system nv update make it a mess.. haiz..
Aft tat meet his frendz for dinner at Novea Sq nearby.. I feel tat nt worth nia.. The food also average.. Finish our dinner ard 9pm.. Dear dear insist wan to send me back to east side.. I told him to follow his frendz car back home lo.. I knw he is tired n nxt day have to work wan him go back n rest early.. Thank dear dear for sending me back to east side..
Have taken some photos for the dinner but is with dear dear so when I have it and I remember I will post..
11:24 PM
|