|
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Breakfast of the day. We decide not to have hotel breakfast.. My aunt they all intro this cafe which have nice coffee..
The coffee indeed is nice.. I love it! If u r a coffee lover u will love it.. Alot of interesting stuff in this cafe..
This is the way they make the coffee.. Interesting hor..
This is the machine how the machine tat make toast the coffee beans..
Machine tat make the coffee into powder..
They also sell traditional cake..
Equip tat make cold coffee.. hee hee.. interesting too rite? I will go again of I go to TW nxt time..
We brought ice cream green tea and yogurt green tea.. Taste nice..
Lunch for the day..
Their traditional machi.. it is different from Singapore.. They put sesame seed in between the machi than coat the peanut..
QQ de.. beri nice.. I like it!
10:22 PM
|