|
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Set off to Taiwan.. hee hee.. 1st flight to HK was a female pilot from Jpn..Quite a smooth flight to HK.. Transfer at HK to TW... Reach TW ard 5pm the sky in TW is like our S'pore time 8 or 9pm sia.. The temp is 16 degree.. Cold nia.. Love it!
Reach New Continental Hotel (中源大飯店) ard 7pm..Our hotel room is damn small and right to the end.
Settle our dinner at one of the shop beside our hotel.
SGD$6 for this.. Which I feel quite ok the price and the food nt bad.. hee hee.. But dish all cold le not hot hot if hot will be more nice lo..
Aft dinner, we went to Xilin nite market.. They shift to undergrd type le.. When ard shopping, brought all this from the nite market..
Finally found this..
I brought it for Mr Quek..becos I told him if I saw it will brought it for him.. lol..
End our day with all this back.. The pink polka dot brought for me as bday present.. hee hee..
8:45 PM
|