|
Sunday, January 11, 2015
Gathering @ 3rd Aunt hse
Morning as usual breakfast with in law. Aft that cab-ed down to my 3rd aunt hse for lunch. Forgotten to take photo as too hungry.. lol~ I love the lunch that my aunt prepare for us.
Chit chat with my cousin until ard 3 plus than we went back home le. Enjoy the gathering a lot.
At my parents hse, to keep Xiao Xi awake until 7pm before letting him to slp. We take wefie with him. lol~ He cooperating with us so well.. Love him!
Back home with hubby and enjoy dou hua that hubby brought at 888. Not really that nice. I miss blk 16 bedok dou hua.
My Mum brought us this to put at home..
She said is Air Plant! I do abit of research le.. This plant call Tillandsia. It capture nutrients and moisture from the air in its environment. It help to purify the air too. haha.. Wonder isit true. Let see will grow flower ma.
11:16 AM
|