|
Thursday, January 1, 2015
1st Blog Entry for 2015
Happy 2015!
1st day of blog entry in 2015. hee hee.
Went to CWP for breakfast as hubby wan to go starhub to see able to get the phone he wan ma.
Haha my 2 men having they breakfast..
In d end, starhub dun have the phone hubby wan.. Hubby & I decide to go to NEX and try and also meet up his darling.
Lucky NEX have the phone he wan but need to queue for 2 and half hour lo. So we waited. Finally gt it!
Yes! Hubby iphone 6+. I also want. haha but hubby said I have LG G3 le cannt. Sob!
According hubby n his darling to buy camera and have a drink of coffee than proceed back to home.
Went to carl jr to try this mint orea milkshake. I don't really it.. Damn sweet and dun have any mint taste.
That all folk for today! Take care! Nite!
9:25 PM
|