|
Friday, July 4, 2014
UCCL
Today when I abt to reach office mum call n tell me that xiao xi front body gt rashes seen nt getting well.. I msged my boss to take UCCL as I scare xiao xi maybe allergy to med. I call mum and tell her I will be going back home take his med card than bring him to c his BB doc..
Hubby also take UL accompany me n xiao xi.. Doc said is nt allergy.. *phew* Lucky lo.. Aft tat when to novena to c anything for lunch too bad nothing nice to eat.. We bus-ed back to my mum place.
Hubby went back home ad 7 plus as for me.. I staying over at parents house as hubby working on both wkend.. Me n my 2 sister went down to BB fair at expo.. Brought this..
lol.. Nt for xiao xi as currently he still nt suitable to eat. Is for his mummy me to eat.. hee hee.. xiao xi mummy help u eat 1st ok.. hee hee..
Home sweet home aft tat.. A tiring friday~
9:31 PM
|