|
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Happy Daddy Day!
Bring Xi xi over to my parents house.. Stay n accompany him ard 7pm than I went off le.. I meet hubby at his work place as he knock off at 8pm.
Treat him Coco Curry House at 313 Somerset for daddy day. Xiao Xi unable to celebrate with his daddy as hubby work until 8pm whereby is his slping time and also is sunday nxt day need to work so today must bring xixi go over my parents there le..I help xixi celebrate for hubby..
I choose lvl 5 spicy for the curry.. the waitress told me can I take spicy as lvl 5 is very spicy. I told her I can.. she look like I cannt eat sia.. Keep telling me r u sure.. I try le.. Ok lo nt tat spicy.. I finish all up..
Overall this coco curry house not bad can try if u like Japanese curry...
2:39 PM
|