|
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Mood does not feel really great today.. There is always a reason tat make a person feel happy & sad this is what most of u think... But some there is no reason behind.. For me I knw my mood is somehow down becos of some reason..
I always feel that life always have up & down.. Human born and die.. Human always like to said this to ppl ard them"dun be sad everything will be fine", "life is like tat" & "death is part of life".. What I can said is no matter how this few sentence been say to the person who have some problem happen in life all this sentence is just nothing..
Last yr.. I have been thru death.. See ur love one who fighting with the death and lose.. Is the most hurt pain period..I trying to tell myself thruout this 1 yr put down bits by bits..Too bad I fail..This is one of the task I have fail.. Suddenly feel heartache.. Haiz~ I just feel damn tired..
11:55 PM
|