|
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Having a bad headache today.. Early in the morning wake up head super pain.. Lucky able to hang on until knock off..
Reach home have my dinner than change my clothes and out for my 45 min walk.. I walk more than 45 min...This time I walk quite a long way nia.. From my house to tampines st 21 to tampines central to tampines safra to changi hospital ( I started have recall my ah ma feel sad) to simei mrt station than back home..The road ard tampines safra to changi hospital is damn quiet n need to walk pass the small expressway.. But is kinda of interesting.. Standing on the small expressway pathway n watch below the PIE where car drive pass.. haha! I love it~
Enjoy my walk for today! C tmr how if reach home nt tat late can go walk maybe will go walk another path.. hee hee...
12:02 AM
|