|
Monday, April 23, 2012
Now my place here gt thunder sound... I love thunder sound!!! If let me saw thunder tat will be the best!! While I walking back home just now I saw a few lighting and also windy...I love this kind of weather.. Ok! I am a weirdo who love thunder..
Now online chatting with my sec best friend. Haha~ Indeed we are beast frendz. We wan to learn the same thing.. Now she is learning which I wan to learn wor.. hee hee.. For example: Swimming, cycling, make up n etc etc.. hee hee..
So this year 2012 I have this few task I need to be complete..
1. Swimming
2. Cycling (Start to learn abit)
3. Driving License (this one planned super long liao I hope I able to complete this)
4. Make up
5. Learning Landscape designing (Surf for course to study)
Currently is this few.. haha! I hope I can accomplish a few tasks stated above.. If all I can tat is the best!!! haha..
Oh~ I also want to explore a lot of place where I nv been before.. hee hee..If u all have any interesting to go or explore ask me also.. hee hee..
11:56 PM
|