|
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Firstly:
To all my frendz who have been concern me recently due to my problem.. Thank for the concern.. I really appreciate it.. A big thank for u all.. Everything slowly get back to normal.. Slowly fix it. It really need time to fix it ba.. Let some of u worry I am sorry...
Secondly:
For Him..
“记得我对你说过我们现在一起慢慢的把这个小裂缝扑起来。。珍惜我们现在的爱。。这个爱有多长我们不知道。。 珍惜是现在我们可以做的。。”
现在我想说的是。。你和我有珍惜对方过。。如果有一天真的分了,自少我觉的我可以画上一个美丽的句号。。 有一段美好的回忆。。
Main Blog entry..
Thank dear dear for the sushi dinner .. Finally craving of sushi end.. Enjoy the meal..
Today while taking MRT back home, I was day dreaming while waiting for train suddenly I sense gt one while person keep look at me beside. When I turn my head, I saw him!!!! My ITE frendz nickname Hey Hey.. So long nv saw him liao lo.. So happening to saw him.. We aboard the same train and have a nice chat. He check with me what timing I will take MRT aft work. Maybe can meet every wk wed and take same train to simei.. lol! He is going for lesson at ITE simei.. Haha.. Let c how ba...
Ok folk! That for today! Gd 9!
11:55 PM
|