|
Saturday, March 10, 2012
KK Member Picnic day @ Marina Barrage Meet at Marina barrage ard 11 plus.. Start our picnic.. The weather dun see to be good.. All prepare to fly the kite.. As for me & Michelle, we prepare the food.. hee hee.. Home cook picnic food.. hee hee.. Look yummy??? Indeed is yummy wor.. Our photo shooting start.. Dinner for today.. Not bad but kinda of salty for the noodles soup still ok..
Enjoy myself but also feel disappointed..1st we unable to fly our kite for long as it start thunder n heavy rain. 2nd is Mr Quek who today meet me than tell me he will go off ard 7 plus as going to meet his col at Orchard. Tat really feel so disappointed actually my mood is gd but when I heard this I super upset.. I thought wkend for me but end up leh.. Maybe he think seen we going out for picnic with my cousin so I shall be ok as he can leave early for his col aft tat I still gt my cousin. The reason he said tat col come back from malaysia today for 1 day so meet. Even I knw is becos his col who leave come back s'pore to meet them only one day but I also feel sad ah.. n worst is last min than tell me..
Who can feel tat upset feeling?? If he said his col they all last min decide to meet than I can said I am totally disappointed.. Y?? Our event have plan early and we all wan him to join so specially find a date tat he can join.. somemore he have said wkend for ME!Yes! U may feel tat I selfish or unreasonable but can u think of how I feel.. U have said before wkday for family n frendz n col waever and wkend for ME!! somemore ur wkend is u need to work for 1 day in wkend.. So count here n there 1 wk only 1 day wkend for me..Ever seen u told me only wkend for me.. Do I expect u wkday accompany no wor?? I nv ever ask u for dinner or even u off I dun ask u meet me wor..Only when u ask me for dinner wkday than I join. All along I stick as 1 day wkend for me. U will think only today wkend like tat only but I also feel sad becos too last min le.. U shall tell me ytd abt the appt u have..If u tell me earlier even I upset at least a short moment n nxt day ok le.
Anyway if u read this u feel tat I unreasonable than take it as ba.. U have ur own thinking & feeling so do I.. Maybe we shall change role. U in my role n I in ur role. Maybe I can knw how u feel n can knw how I feel.. But too bad we unable to.. We only can give in or reject.
If nxt time ur wkend only can accompany me a few hr and u already knw beforehand u have appt with frendz kindly update me early dun last min. If really last min than before we meet up sms/call me and tell me dun wait until I saw u le than u tell me. Tat is my small request I dun feel it is too much.
Now I even more upset.. My fav glass cup crack!!! The glass cannt find or buy de as is prizestage win back.. Now no more I super upset.. Indeed nt a gd day for me now..Tat all for today.. kinda of tired.. slp time. gd 9!
11:25 PM
|
Social Media Ads Friends 2008-2011 entries Joey Eileen Kelly Vy Blogs I Read Mioavian Noobcook Misstamchiak Innermi Dolphin Man ??? Sana ????????? Miao PigGirl 17 chipmunks Angela Chia Lai Kuan Diana Online Spree Monbebe Branded Babies Jumping Baby Jacks Taobao PipiPuPu Patchyfactory Recent Entry Entries January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 June 2014 July 2014 August 2014 September 2014 October 2014 November 2014 December 2014 January 2015 February 2015 March 2015 April 2015 May 2015 June 2015 July 2015 August 2015 September 2015 October 2015 November 2015 December 2015 October 2016 January 2024 February 2024 March 2024 April 2024 |